Monday, March 24, 2008

March madness...

Such a great term in so many ways...
It fits today because while I was importing photos, the computer decided to do some illegal operation and deleted the first half of the photos.
What we lost:
Adorable egg dying photos...probably the cutest thing you ever would have seen, so maybe its a good idea that they aren't here.
The first half of our Easter morning...basket rummaging, egg hunting, brunch eating...
Photos of the kids outside in short sleeves on day, and in their snow gear the next. This was supposed to be another point on my March madness theme. I seriously hate March, I put the sleds away one day and the next day it drops 6" of snow. This goes on an on all month (which is by far the longest month of the year). Maybe next year I'll learn.
Finally, my brackets for the March Madness...every team I picked to upset, failed, and everyone I picked to go on, got upset...I've still got some good ones in there, and my big winner UCLA pulled through a nail bitter...There's an IPhone riding on this, I want.

Here are the photos my camera saved:


This was love at first taste...Both kids got more sugared up than ever before.

But we didn't just allow them candy, they also were given as much snow to eat as they wanted.



Easter games



It was also my Mom's birthday. I'm pretty sure Cade spit salmon all over the cake while helping to blow out the candles.


Eve licked this plate clean...you can see the sugar haze in her eyes.



Why couldn't I focus faster...



Jillian introduced me to her new toy, the Barbie dog...





Get the idea...

We normally shoot guns on Easter, but we forgot to make the run to Wal-mart for some ammunition.
In honor of the broken tradition:

We love guns...

0 comments: